Corporate Integrity Management
1. Formulation of Integrity Management Policy and Measures
Article 1 of TK business philosophy: Honoring the principle of good faith, abiding by an exacting code of professional ethics. The company clearly regulates the practice of this philosophy in the "Professional Code of Ethics," requiring all employees to understand and abide by the professional code of ethics and personal integrity. In addition, the Professional Code of Ethics for Directors explicitly states the need for directors to uphold the principle of good faith and abide by a behavior of professional standards. In order to foster a corporate culture of ethical management and sound development, and offer a reference framework for establishing good commercial practices. The company states the operating procedures, methods, violation penalties, and system of appeal in its Professional Code of Ethics, and provides employee training when encountering conflicts of interest each year in accordance with the provisions in the Professional Code of Ethics.
The company shall periodically organize training and awareness programs for directors, managers, employees, mandataries, and substantial controllers and shall apply the policies of ethical corporate management when creating its employee performance appraisal system and human resource policies to establish a clear and effective reward and discipline system.
2. The Implementation of Integrity Management
The company shall adopt a concrete whistle-blowing system and scrupulously operate the system. The whistle-blowing system shall include the following:
- An independent mailbox to allow company insiders and outsiders to submit reports.
- Dedicated personnel or unit appointed to handle whistle-blowing system.
- Documentation of case acceptance, investigation processes, investigation results, and relevant documents.
- Confidentiality of the identity of whistle-blowers and the content of reported cases.
- Measures for protecting whistle-blowers from inappropriate disciplinary actions due to its whistle-blowing.
- Whistle-blowing incentive measures.
When the Audit Committee receives reports of suspected breaches of ethical corporate management best practice principles, it shall appoint suitable internal or external personnel to establish an investigatory group. The investigatory group shall comply with the principles of fairness and nondisclosure and perform investigations and compile reports to the Audit Committee.
3.Integrity management operation and implementation
The operation and execution contents of 2021 are as follows:
- In March 2021, the company's "Code of Ethics and Conduct for Directors and Managers" was revised, specifying that the company should formulate a specific whistle-blowing system, allowing anonymous whistle-blowers, and letting employees know that the company will do its best to protect the safety of whistleblowers from retaliation. The amendments were approved by the board of directors and reported to the shareholders meeting.
To educate directors and managers. In 2021, we will carry out education and publicity on "Internal Material Handling Procedures", reminding that precautions should be taken before and after receiving major news to avoid violating laws and regulations, and insider trading should be the focus of publicity; arrange directors and managers to take a course on integrity management "From practical cases" Understand related party transactions and non-routine transactions", and avoid unfair interests when engaging in business activities.
Complete the supplier integrity transaction and sign the integrity commitment letter.
The reporting mailbox on the company's official website will have zero reporting events in 2021; the HR reporting mailbox will have zero reporting events in 2021.
- In the internal audit process this year, no abnormality has been found in the following key items of the integrity management policy: the audit results have been reported to the board of directors:
- others provide benefits
- Promise or offer facilitation payments to others . make political contributions
- Make a charitable donation or sponsorship
- Inquiry or disclosure of trade secrets or intellectual property.
- fair trade
- international compliance
- Securities insider trading.
- Contact object management