Code of Business Conduct
Integrity is the most important core value of Thai Kin culture, and also a top priority of Thai Kin business principles. Thai Kin is committed to act ethically in all aspects of our business, and will not condone any form of corruption and fraud. If you find or suspect any unethical conduct or breach of Thai Kin’s ethical standards by a Thai Kin employee or anyone representing Thai Kin, please contact us. Your report will be directly forwarded to Vice Presidents of Thai Kin.
Unless otherwise provided by laws,Thai Kin will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and protect your identity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Thai Kin may use your personal information, including name, telephone number and email address, to facilitate investigation or to contact you. If necessary, TSMC may share your personal information with its subsidiaries.
- You may not act maliciously or knowingly and willfully make a false statement. You shall assume liability for the allegations that prove to have been made maliciously or knowingly to be false.
- To promptly act to investigate and/or resolve the issue, please provide as much detailed information and documents as possible. Please note that if the information or documents are insufficient, the investigation may be hampered.
- You may not disclose any or part of information provided by Thai Kin. Unless otherwise required by law, you may not file a lawsuit using the correspondence between you and TSMC.
- You should state clear in your report that you agree with this Note, otherwise company will not accept your reporting.
If you have any inquires or questions, please complete the following form and we will get in touch with you soon.