Employees are Thai Kin's greatest asset. We pay great attention to the physical and mental health of employees, provide various employee benefits, and help employees balance work and life development.
- Build staff dormitories to make life safe for staff
- Build a water restaurant by the lake for employees to hold regular gatherings for employees
- Scheduled staff training, including safe operation, professional knowledge.
- Scheduled meetings for middle and senior cadres
- Annual dinner party, lucky draw and performances.
- Shuttle bus to and from get off work.
- Attendance bonus
- Wedding and funeral subsidies.
- Provide social insurance funds, provident funds, compensation funds and employee welfare funds according to regulations to protect employee-related benefits
Employee retirement system and its implementation status:
Thailand: In accordance with Section 118 of Chapter 11 of the Thai Labor Protection Act, local employees are provided with pension protection, which is a defined benefit plan. Employees who meet the retirement conditions can receive new pensions for the corresponding number of days according to their seniority. Liabilities have been recognised in the financial statements in accordance with an actuarial report issued by a qualified actuary.
Taiwan: Employees in Taiwan are subject to the Labor Pension Regulations, and 6% of their monthly wages are allocated as pensions to the individual pension account of the Labor Insurance Bureau in accordance with the law.
further education and training:
In terms of human resources training, for new employees, the company provides pre-employment training according to their functions to help them adapt and be competent for their jobs. For on-the-job employees, various professional vocational training courses, such as internal and external, are implemented irregularly according to the work needs.
1. Internal training: It is divided into new recruit training, relocation training and current job update. For example, new employees on the production line watch the company's self-made teaching videos and the production line supervisor's explanation and guidance, so that new employees can enter the situation faster and shorten the learning curve.
2. External training: arrange different training courses according to each function: for example, in business, participate in product quality training courses organized by customers, customer specification training courses; production management level participates in friendly factory visits to exchange production management and manufacturing processes, and other Corporate governance and professional courses required by competent authorities.